The Campus has Four Hostel Blocks – three in the campus and one off-campus Hostel accommodation only for Boys. The details of these hostel blocks are as under:
- Boys hostel (Nalanda) having 212 number of furnished rooms and 58 furnished Common Rooms with a total covered area of approx, 5,600 sq. meters.
- Girls hostel (Takshshila) with 212 furnished rooms and 58 furnished Common Rooms with a covered area similar to that of the boys hostel.
- Girls Hostel (Gargi) with 27 Rooms and common lounges
- Off- Campus Hostel accommodation for Boys at Vidya Vihar (Off-campus Hostel with similar facilities as existing in Campus Hostels) .
- The following facilities have been provided in each hostel :-
- Central air-conditioning / Heating in each room
- RO water supply in each flat
- Hot Water (Solar Heating System with electrical back-up) and Normal water supply.
- Each Room provided with Bed with storage, mattresses, steel Almirah, computer-cum-study table, chair and Book rack.
- Each Common Room contains Sofa, LED TV, Refrigerator, Intercom, Cloth Stand and Wash Basin.
- Internet facility in each room.
- Visitors Lounge for facilitating meeting of students with their parents
- Help Desk and Round the clock Security
- Laundry Facilities
Mess and Cafeteria
- Mess Hall with approx. 1000 sq .meters. of covered area with a modern kitchen, caters to approx. 950 students and staff..
- Cafeteria; covered area approx 300 sq.meters with a seating capacity of approx 70 students .
- We at BIMTECH’s kitchen ensure high quality in terms of raw material used for cooking various meals. We maintain high quality of services through a well-trained staff and keep a strict check on the hygienic standards inside our kitchen. The Fresh Air Plant is installed in the Kitchen to maintain hygienic and provide comfortable working conditions to the staff.
- The mantra is a fully automatic Chapati making machine with trained dedicated resource to serve hot Chapati to students.
- Adhering to the mission of BIMTECH “EXCELLENCE WITH VALUES”, the well-trained motivated staff strives to deliver good quality food and ensure a good eating experience for the students which is not possible without the suggestions and feedback provided by the students through the Food-Conduit committee.
- Keeping in view the students from diverse backgrounds, the menu is decided by keeping the variance in the menu as per the different regions and occasions.
- Few hit dishes among BIMTECH-ians are
- Veggies- Paneer Tikka Masala, Kadai Paneer, Bhindi-do-pyazaa, Mix Veg, Chilly Potato etc.
- Combos- Choole Bhatoore, Pav Bhaji, Mutter Kulcha etc.
- Snacks- Aloo Sandwich, Samosa, Mix Pakora etc.
- Desserts- Kulfi, Gulab Jamun, Jalebi, Imarti etc.
The Campus has centrally climate-controlled state of the art Academic Block. The salient features of the Academic Block are as under :-
- 16 class rooms having a covered area of approx 1700 sq. meters all fitted with video projection systems.
- 2 Nos Seminar hall (Seating of 164 and 230) with video projection facility.
- Two computer labs with 120 computers and an equal number of internet points.
- Library with a covered area of approx 450 Sq.mt.
- Conference Hall measuring about 35 sq meters having projection system with a seating capacity of 25.
- MDP Hall with modern AV & Video Conferencing system and having seating capacity of 52
- There exists a 300 sq. meter. ‘Activity Plaza’ in the Academic Block for cultural activities.
Facilities provided within the Campus
- There is 100% power back up available within the campus. There are 3 DG Sets of 380 KVA each. We have a Transformer of 1600 KVA and 2 Nos of AC Plants of 180 TR each.
- There are two lifts each, functional in the two hostels and two lifts in the Academic block.
- Round the clock medical facility exists within the campus, where a Resident Medical Officer and a lady Nurse is available for 24 hrs in the Health Centre with essential medicines and a Lady Doctor and Counselor visits the institute during fixed hours for consultation. An Ambulance with driver is always available in the campus for any medical emergency. Arrangement with reputed private hospitals has been made for specialized treatment and OPD services.
- STD,PCO, Photocopy and colour printing facility
- Tuck shop for daily needs.
- A Barber and Beautician for Saloon/ Beauty Parlor
- Laundry facilities available within the premises.
- Playgrounds available for volleyball, basketball, badminton and table tennis.
- A well-equipped gymnasium.
- Music system for playing music alongside internal roads of the campus
- Students Welfare Centre for facilitating meetings of Students Conduit Committee
Residential Blocks and Guest Houses
- 30 Nos of furnished residences for Faculty & Staff in the campus /off-campus
- 4 Nos of Guest Houses with a capacity of 18 Beds to accommodate visiting faculties, guests and parents of students.