We at Magicbricks (TIMES GROUP) are hiring for few leadership positions:
Below are the details of the position, also marking the complete JD for the same:
· Product Head
· Marketing head
· National Sales Manager-mLabs
Magicbricks.com is India’s No 1 Property Site and has been adjudged as the most preferred site in India, by independent surveys. We provide a platform for buyers & sellers to locate properties of interest & source information on real estate that can be of use to all.
Explore Life @ Magicbrciks:
Role: Product Head
Who we are looking at hiring?
Keen interest in digital space both internet and mobile. Experience of being part of a set-up with some scale and having managed at-least a direct team of 10 Product Managers. Min 10-15 years’ experience in product roles with minimum 5 years in the consumer internet space.
In brief the organization is a leader in the property classifieds category, there is still a lot of innovation required to take the organization to the next level = 5 times growth in the next 3 years. The incumbent will join as part of the senior leadership team and will be expected to take the organization to this level. The category persay is growing very fast and we are growing much faster than the category.
Key role attributes
- Manage a team of 30-35 product and UI resources. Additionally manage 300 + folks managing delivery and data collection
- Launch the current features under development in double quick time.
- Look beyond the obvious and come up with path breaking products which would be really helpful for the user.
- Manage all aspects of site; deliver highly scalable, usable and differentiated products.
- High degree of sensitivity on improve consumer experience/ usability of the site.
- Conceptualize products which could be new streams of revenue & category growth drivers.
- Driving creation of new/next-gen platforms
Desired attributes in the candidates
- Keen eye towards understanding consumers, their pain areas and their behavior on the site.
- Strong product definition skills. Exceptional Problem solving skills.
- Understanding of mobile technology
- Ability to manage and drive teams hard to performance
- Work in an entrepreneurial kind of culture and manage things in a similar way.
- Appreciation of tech architecture
- Should be currently managing a website with traffic > 5mn per month
- Strong demonstrated performance in previous organizations. If you’ve built a winning product, with scale, in a highly competitive context, that would be a huge plus.
- High level of personal competence
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work on stiff deadlines. Burn midnight oil if required!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- A go getter driving his/ her team to win
Position: National Sales Head- MLABS
This is a newly created position to head sales for a new, promising division of Magicbricks called as mLabs. mLabs has been manadated to create new engines of growth and develop new revenue streams for the business and towards this, an innovative new suite of products has been built which is now ready to be taken to market. This division is expected to soon contribute a large share of the overall revenues of Magicbricks.
The National Sales Head is therefore a senior position, it will be part of the leadership team and this position will report into the CEO.
Location : Noida
Job description and profile that we seek:
- We're looking for a person who can lead a team of wolves. We're a fast growing company (read: >50% growth rates are a norm here) and this new division needs to set a even higher scorching pace. Therefore, a high-energy, aggressive, growth oriented person who would like to personally lead from the front.
- The ideal person will need to be very competitive and have a high desire to win. Strong result-orientation, ability to absorb steep sales targets will be necessary. People who thrive on success, are passionate about winning will find this to be a nice fit.
- We also need a very capable sales person who has demonstrated sales experience in "enterprise selling" and is therefore adept at acquisition of high-value clients, at managing long sales cycles, nurturing key client relationships personally and is an excellent role-model/mentor for his team.
- This is an "enterprise selling" role and therefore, requires strong business development skills in addition to regular sales skills.
- Build/Manage an overall crack team that would grow to 50+ people. The nature of the role requires personal selling skills in addition to team management skills.
- Solution-selling approach and ability to develop long-term relationships. While acquisitions are important, most of the business will eventually come from repeat business and therefore, strong retention/upsell skills are a must.
- Should be comfortable in an ambigious, fast-paced, startup kind of environment.
- Minimum 12 Years of experience of RELEVANT sales experience.
- Should have handled a minimum 100cr sales volume and a minimum team size of 50+ (enterprise sales staff) in the current/previous role.
- A balanced mix of a 'thinker' and a 'do-er'. Therefore, a strong educational background and experience of working for organisations with strong sales processes is preferred. Candidates who like to roll up their sleeves and are hands-on are preferred.
Position: Marketing Head
Experience range- 10+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Brand Custodian for the organization which includes Brand positioning/ communication PAN India.
· Develop strategies that increase traffic, demand and conversion.
· Own the Marketing (Online and Offline) strategies that complement the company's efforts.
. Provide expertise in developing and adapting strategies for SEM/SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Personalization, E-mail Marketing, Customer Acquisition and Retention, Social Engagement and Brand Media
· Shall provide the Marketing support to all the stakeholder to help acquisition and retention of existing and new customers.
· Partner with all business functions to develop strategy and tactical implementation of marketing initiatives
· Defining success metrics and reporting needs for campaigns.
· Provide direction and directives support staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities, and in achieving company initiatives.
· Minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant work-experience.
· Proven capability of driving large scale marketing campaigns and new age marketing platforms
· Hands-on expertise paid / organic traffic sources including SEM / Social / Other paid media
· Exposure to tech-environment - should have experience in launching online marketing/ offline marketing campaigns from the scratch if required
· High on analytical skills and derive actionable insights from a lot of data
· Highly proficient in handling and driving campaigns
· Role requires a strong understanding of effective marketing strategies across all major areas of marketing to build customer loyalty
· Premier institute
·Preferred-Dot Com or FMCG industry
Interested BIMTECH Alumni may share across their profile or candidature firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact on the below mentioned number for any queries
Dr. Gagan Katiyar
Convener of Alumni Relations At BIMTECH
Phone Number: 9810389072
Reach out to his extension 01202323001/10 Extn. 359