For Male Candidated Only
Experience:- 1.5 Years
Job Posting Title Executive_Business Partner HR
Organisation Name Human Resources
Description Looking for Executive in HR to handle generalist business partner
Detailed Description Roles and Responsibilities
The mission of the KPMG India HR team is to create and deliver a world class HR function which helps
KPMG India to be a great place to work and support our vision of being an Employer of Choice. We aim
to create a dynamic environment and foster a rich pool of talents to support our clients’ business.
responsibility at Mumbai & Delhi
1. Effectively managing end to end recruitment cycle within stipulated time lines as per budgets
2. Working closely with business to ensure efficient sourcing, interview assessment and proper
3. compensation fitment for the right candidate
Constantly tracking the efficiency of the recruitment process by continuous interaction with
* Adopting and initiating cost effective and innovative methods of recruitment
* Ensure effective use of the iRecruitment system
* Facilitate the performance management process within the functions
* Supporting the Functional Manager in the yearly performance management exercise
* Driving the key employee engagement initiatives and take the ownership in building connect with them
* Working on the attrition analysis for the business
* Highlighting key morale boosters/concerns to the Business leadership group and initiating action
* Ensuring all India compliance on exit process across all locations
* Ensuring relevant monthly reports are presented to the Practice/ Business leadership group
* Maintaining daily, weekly, monthly recruitment, exit, joining trackers
Policy & Processes
* Ensure effective implementation of HR policies within the business
* Facilitate employee transfers and confirmations as per process
* Meet required statutory compliances on an ongoing basis
* Maintain and update employee personal files on a regular basis
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize simultaneous programs under tight deadlines.
* Experience working with senior management through verbal and written communications.
* Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within strict deadlines.
* Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
* Extreme attention to detail and ability to produce zero-defect work.
* Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-
functionally and cross-organizationally.
* Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized university or institute
* 0-1 years of relevant experience in areas of recruitment/HR generalist/business partner
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
*Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within strict deadlines