FACULTY RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES – June 2017
(Qualification, Work Experience, Pay, Perks & Other Benefits)
Last Date to apply: 25 June 2017
|S. NO.||Area||Cadre/ Level||Courses to be taught||Qualification & Skill Set||Desired Minimum Academic Experience||Desired Minimum Industry Experience|
|1.||OB & HR||Associate / Assistant
|Ph.D/ FPM from a reputed University / Institute,
Post Graduate from a Premier Institute / University,
Excellent Academic Record
|Teaching experience of 8-10 years,
At least 6 publications in reputed national/ international journals in last 5 years (for Associate Professor)
Guiding Ph.D student is highly desirable
At least 3 publications in reputed national/ international journals in last 2 years (for Assistant Professor)
3-5 years’ experience of designing and delivering MDPs and Consultancy Assignments for both Public and Private Sector companies.
Minimum Academic Qualification: Ph.D / FPM from reputed university/Institute related to the area of teaching.
Relaxations: If the candidate has served in the top position for at least 5 years (out of 20 years total experience) in a well-known corporate house and the committee feels that the candidate can contribute significantly for the institutional building, the minimum requirement of doctorate degree can be relaxed.
Faculty Orientation Desired: Require faculty who are focused on research, new pedagogy and have global outlook in management education and shall be comfortable in interaction with the government for research, Management Development Programmes and consultancy projects. Research and publication output is highly desirable.
Pay, Allowances & Perks: As per AICTE pay scales.
Fringe Benefits, Training & Development of Faculty:
1. Internal research grant of Rs. 1 Lakh and support for external grants from AICTE/other organisations every year.
2. Financial support for faculty to present their research papers in international and/or national conferences of their area or on research which are peer reviewed. Institute will fund the faculty twice every year for national conference and once in two years for international conference for research paper presentation. Faculty may be allowed funding up to 50% for any conference participation in addition to the above provided she/he gets funding for at least 50% or more from some other institute/agency of repute.
3. Sponsorship for external Faculty Development Programme once a year and 6 days in-house FDP every year.
4. Free Group Medical Insurance: 5 lakh floater cover for family.
5. Free Annual Executive Health check-up.
Note: The applicants must fill the Faculty Application Form (FAF) and Annexure 1 and send to the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Download FACULTY APPLICATION FORM
Click Here To Download ANNEXURE 1 FOR FACULTY POSITION
Kindly send your resume and faculty application form along with annexure 1 to the mail mentioned below
HR Department : Ms Himani