Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Professor having specialization in Health Economics/Environment for two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Sustainable Development Practices) program being offered at Greater Noida campus.
BIMTECH has been a pioneer in launching two years full-time management program in sustainable development. This program is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The position will also act as Program Coordinator of PGDM (Sustainable Development Practices). Responsibilities include teaching, research and maintaining close relation with organizations for increasing outreach of the program.
Please refer below for complete job description.
- Post Graduate in Economics having 2-3 years experience in academic institutions / research & consultancy organizations.
- In case of candidates having good academic record, condition related to experience may be relaxed.
- Planning of academic sessions in respect of both the years of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Sustainable Development Practices).
- Coordination with faculty members for proper running of classes.
- Assist in selection of Visiting Faculty and Guest Speakers and preparing their roasters.
- Constantly improve the quality and rigor of course modules and be in regular touch with the stakeholders.
- Constant monitoring of performance of the students and provide counseling and planning of additional classes / tutorials for improvement.
- Support in placement and internship of the students.
- Teaching and research.
- Responsible for marketing of the program and admissions.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Chairperson.
Package – As per AICTE norms and negotiable w.r.t. qualification, experience etc.
Please send CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com