Job Description : Manager – CMDC-
(15 February 2017)
|Designation||Manager – CMDC|
|Department||Centre for Management Development & Consultancy|
|Reporting to||Chairperson, CMDC|
|B||Overall Purpose and Objective of the Position|
|Developing & Implementing MDP Centre’s policies, rules, processes and systems, its product list and calendar , and network for marketing , internal and external networking, enriching order book and enable delivery of MDPs in line with its Vision and Values.|
|C||Job Description: (Major Roles and Responsibilities)|
|1.0 Develop and Design MDPs and Training Program
This position needs to deal with training and development in industry/clients, with a variety of activities. The activities may generally include some or all of the following:
· Management of Centre for Management Development & Consultancy.
2.0 Implement MDPs/Organising programs/ MDP Deliveries
· Planning delivery of all training titles/programs.
· Make training delivery plan in accordance with the Order book, monthly, quarterly, annually.
· Collect and compile the course material to be distributed to the participants in time and Preparation of Programme kits .
· Evaluating training and development programs and develop / update procedures needed.
3.0. Subordinate competency and performance appraisal :
· Appraisal competency and performance of employees in MDP Centre periodically.
4.0 Training Budget, costing and Revenue management :
Developing Budget and compiling and analysing the costs of planned programs.
5.0 Miscellaneous :
· Developing Monthly MIS for reporting /updating.
·Creating archive of all Past Program Templates, Reading Materials used, Program Feed backs received and analysed etc. ,
. Preparing Inhouse Magazines etc.
· Undertaking Bench marking projects for learning and development,
|D||Jobs that report to her/him:|
|Two support staff with general abilities to support in coordination and deliveries of MDPs.|
|Qualification: A Post-Graduate. PGDM/MBA preferred|
|Computer Skills: Good Command over MS-Office, English Language|
|Experience: Not less than 5 years. 2-3 years’ experience in similar role|
|Age:Below 35 years|
Kindly send your resume to the mail mentioned below
HR Department : Ms Hemani