Post: Manager for Centre for Faculty Development
Managing operations related to all activities of the Centre for Faculty Development which include:
• Assisting in sourcing relevant external FDPs for our faculty to attend based on the Training Needs Analysis
• Coordinating and communicating with possible external faculty to deliver FDPs at BIMTECH
• Helping with minimal supervision to organize FDPs at BIMTECH
• Organizing and analyzing feedback received on programmes attended / delivered by our faculty
• Maintenance of records relevant for AACSB and other accreditation agencies.
• Preparing the necessary MIS for reporting, including keeping a record of expenses against budget.
• Capable of independent thinking and suggesting new avenues to explore for Faculty Development.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication
• Good Knowledge of MS-Office and well versed in Excel
• Young and Energetic
• Age : 25 -30
Experience: Minimum 3 years work experience.
Last Date Of Apply: Thursday, 20th July 2017.
– Reporting and Managing documentation related to above-mentioned activities
– Working Knowledge of MS-Office
– Graduation or Equivalent
– Minimum 20 years experience (Candidates with experience in higher education institutes will be preferred).
Last date to Apply: 20 JUNE 2017
Softcopy of CV to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Softcopy of CV to be sent to email@example.com