Position: Alumni Manager
Required Skills:1. Good Communication Skills
2. Good Interpersonal Skills
3. Good command over English Writing Skills
4. Awareness about using Social Media Tools including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whats
App Groups, Online Communication etc.
5. Willing to travel in NCR and outside NCR as well
6. Exposure in organizing Events at large level
7. Good Knowledge of MS Office
Graduation/Post Graduation Preferred in any stream. MBA degree would be an added advantage.
• Min experience of 3-5 years
• Should have worked in an Academic Institute/Any Organization of repute with exposure of Managing Events/Managing a department/Social Media Expert/Analytic Specialist or worked in any domain handling teams.
• Designing, implementing & coordinating Alumni engagement activities
• Interaction & coordination with Alumni Conduit
• Planning, budgeting & implementing the annual Alumni calendar
• Updating & managing alumni database & related activities
• Maintaining Alumni MIS
• Acting as an important alumni interface along with other stakeholders
• Coordination of alumni with internal departments of the institute
• Managing & documenting the internal audit requirements of the registered alumni society
CTC of Rs. 3.6-4.0 Lac Per Annum
Post: Manager for Centre for Faculty Development
Managing operations related to all activities of the Centre for Faculty Development which include:
• Assisting in sourcing relevant external FDPs for our faculty to attend based on the Training Needs Analysis
• Coordinating and communicating with possible external faculty to deliver FDPs at BIMTECH
• Helping with minimal supervision to organize FDPs at BIMTECH
• Organizing and analyzing feedback received on programmes attended / delivered by our faculty
• Maintenance of records relevant for AACSB and other accreditation agencies.
• Preparing the necessary MIS for reporting, including keeping a record of expenses against budget.
• Capable of independent thinking and suggesting new avenues to explore for Faculty Development.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication
• Good Knowledge of MS-Office and well versed in Excel
• Young and Energetic
• Age : 25 -30
Experience: Minimum 3 years work experience.
Last Date Of Apply: Thursday, 20th July 2017.
– Reporting and Managing documentation related to above-mentioned activities
– Working Knowledge of MS-Office
– Graduation or Equivalent
– Minimum 20 years experience (Candidates with experience in higher education institutes will be preferred).
Last date to Apply: 20 JUNE 2017
Softcopy of CV to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Softcopy of CV to be sent to email@example.com