|Name: Anshul Verma
Designation: Associate Professor
Center: Programme Coordinator PGDM, Centre For Business Management & Prof.-in-charge, Alumni Activities
|Bachelors||Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut, 2000 (BBA)|
- Financial Risk Management
- Security Markets
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Book titled “Foreign Exchange Risk Management System: An Indian Perspective” published by Har-Anand Publications, 2011.
- Book titled “ Managerial Perspective of Values and Professional Ethics”, Under print by Wisdom Publications, Expected to come in January 2012.
Research Papers & Case Studies
- Case on Kesineni Tours & Travels: Strategy in process of acceptance from Emerald, First revision in progress on Teaching note on the basis of reviewer comments.
- A research paper titled “IPR issues in Software Industry” published in Volume 6, No. 1 January – June , 2004 issue of “Business Perspectives”.
- A Paper titled “Intellectual Property Rights in Software Industry-A Strategic Role” was presented on February 7th, 2004 in the National Conference at SPCJ institute of Management, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Working with Birla Institute of Management Technology since 2002 and taught following papers :
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management Derivatives & Risk Management
Other Professional Experience
Management Development Programmes
- Conducted sessions in MDP titled “ Finance for Non-finance Executives” for Power Management Institute of NTPC.
- Conducted one of the sessions in MDP titled “Finance for Non-finance Executives” for IL&FS Clusters.
- Organised Three Days MDP on CAPSTONE Business Simulations and acted as co-facilitator at BIMTECH.
Work in Progress
- Working on a book on Credit Risk Management practices of Banking Industry
- Pursuing D. Litt. In area of Foreign Exchange Risk Management from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University , Agra