AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Teaching, Training and Mentoring – Managerial Communication, English Language, Soft Skills, Organizational Behaviour, English Literature
- Research – Teaching-learning, Education, Literature and Society
· Training, Business English Certificate Course.
- Content Development
- Creative Writing
- ‘Migration; a trope of autobiography’, Literary Cascades. Research India Press. New Delhi, 2008. Print.
- ‘Tagore’s Gitanjali: The discernment of an assertion beyond temporal categories’. Osmania Journal of English Studies. Department of English, Osmania University. 2006. Print.
- ‘Coaching strategies for Leadership Development: A Futuristic Study’, Envisioning the Future Business. Excel Books. New Delhi, 2012. Print.
- ‘Gendering the Women:Feminine Aesthetics in Divakaruni’s Writings’. Kakatiya Journal of English Studies, Dept of English, Kakatiya University, Vol31, 2012. Print.
- ‘Negotiating Multiculturalism in JhumpaLahiri’s The Namesake’ Flowering of Indian English Literature- New Dimensions, By B. Krishnaiah, Prestige Books, New Delhi 2014. Print.
- Literary Perspectives of Mahashweta Devi: The Poetics of Politics, Wizcraft Journal of Language and Literature, Volume III: Issue: 1, March 2014. Print.
- “Collaborative approach through asynchronous communication”, The Journal of English Language Teaching, Vol.56/4 July August 2014. Print.
- Poem, http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/aquillrelle—anthology-100-book-one/14918990, 2011. Web. Poem – the daily, Mish – mash, http://www.aquillrelle.com/magazine.htm#sec1z, 2011. Web.
- poems, Manushi; http://www.manushi.in/articles.php?articleId=1660
- “Rohinton Mistry’s Such a long Journey: Perspectives of Multiculturalism and Double Displacement”. ed. By M. Rajagopalachary, K. Damodar Rao. Atlantic Publishers & Distributors. New Delhi. 2016. ISBN: 978-81-269-2112-6.
- “Evolving Pedagogy to Enable and Facilitate Distributed Learning, using Mobile Technology for enhancing English Language Communication Skills”. International Academic Industrial Research 978-93-8. 2014. Conference Proceedings. Print.
- “Mobile Learning: A Pedagogical Framework to Facilitate Distributed Learning through Collaborative approach for Enhancing English Language Communication Skills”. IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E 2015); IEEE Xplore. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?reload=true&arnumber=7395625. Web.
- “Teaching Effectively within an Evolving Technology”. Reflections. Shivya Products Lucknow. March 2014. ISBN: 978-81-927441-6-2. Book of proceedings. Print.
- “Light from Heaven: Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and Krishna Consciousness”. Bhakti Movement and Literature-Re-forming a Tradition. Ed. M.Rajagopalachary, K.Damodar.Rawat Publications.Jaipur. ISBN 978-81-316-0812-8.Print.
Presented Papers at National / International Conferences
- ‘Patterns of Migration…’ Seminar XXI IACS International Conference ‘On Society, Environment and Technology’ on 25th February 2005.
- ‘Tagore’s ‘Gitanjali’ at a National Seminar on “Early Indian English Poetry” organized by the Dept of English, Osmania University on February 2007.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Saul Bellow” organized by Dept. of English, Osmania University, Hyderabad on February 2006.
- ‘Evolving Pedagogy for a Continuous Professional Development’, National Conference on“Rethinking the Role of Humanities in Technical Education: Pedagogies and Possibilities”, BITS Pilani Hyderabad, 18th and 19th October 2013.
- ‘Evolving Pedagogy to Enable and Facilitate Distributed Learning, using Mobile Technology for enhancing English Language Communication Skills for better Employability’, International Conference on “English Language and Literature”, International Academic and Industrial Research Solutions, January 18, 2014, Hyderabad, India.
- ‘Teaching Effectively within an Evolving Technology Backdrop’, “Role of ELT in Education for Sustainable Development”, International Conference, Amity University, Lucknow Campus, 24th – 25th May 2014.
- “Using POGIL Technique for improving LSRW Skills”, Teacher Educator Conference, TEC 2015, International Conference, British Council, Hyderabad. Feb.2015.
- “Mobile Learning: A Pedagogical Framework to Facilitate Distributed Learning through Collaborative approach for Enhancing English Language Communication Skills”, Technology for Education, IEEE International Conference, NIT Warangal, Dec 2015.
- “A robust POGIL model to enable Engineering students with communicative competence in English”, Poster Presentation (in absentia), POGIL National Conference, Washington University, St. Louis.2015.
- “The Literary Trajectory of Mahabharata’s Draupadi across Globalisation and Migration”. International Conference. Global Migration: Rethinking Skills, Knowledge and Culture. GRFDT November 2016.