Name: Bhushan Kachru
Designation: Associate Professor
Center: HR &OB
|Masters||MBA from Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi-1977|
|Bachelors||B.Sc. from University of Delhi-1968|
|Any Other Degree||Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, FMS, University of Delhi-1974|
- Bibliography in Management Development. Published by AIMA in 1974.
- ‘The Success of Failure’ published by V&S Publishers, New Delhi in October,2012
- Have been contributing regularly write ups for Hindustan Times and some leading web magazines .
Other Professional Experience
- Has more than 30yrs of hard core industry experience in HRD, Training, Employee Relations, OD interventions, Performance Management etc.Was Chief General Manager(Personnel & HR), The Times of India Group, Delhi and prior to that Dy GM- Corporate HRD, Gabriel India Ltd.(Anand Group), Delhi .
- Has more than 10 yrs experience as an independent HR consultant in the area of recruiting senoir professionals, conducting soft skill learning and development workshops and HR advice to corporate.
Achievements and Awards
- Was instrumental in initiating and implementing HRD practices, participative style of management, quality and productivity processes, job enrichment policies, promoting and persuading partnership, collaboration, and stimulation.
- Has lectured & conducted soft skills learning & development workshops/training sessions at business schools & in- company training programs and has been the Program Director for Institute’s several Management Development Programs.In his learning workshops, he lays emphasis on application of spirituality and mind control exercises in addition to theoretical concepts and their practical application and understanding.He has great passion and zeal in motivating and mentoring executives and managers and is a great believer of self-development
- Has been to USA on an International Fellowship Program and studied HR practices in some of the large US corporations & lectured at various Management associations.