Dr. EeshaniSarswat is an expert in the field of Business Communication, Communication skills, English literature and Event Management. She has been responsible for the overall personality development and soft skill enhancement of students as well as people from the corporates. Her forte lies in possessing impressive soft skills, public speaking, image management and counselling.
A gold medalist and a university rank holder, she pursued her honors degree in English from St. Bede’s college Simla, thereafter completed her post graduate degree in English literature from Panjab University Chandigarh followed by an M.Phil degree and a diploma in PR and Event management. Her doctoral research has been an interdisciplinary work of English Literature and Cinematic studies.
Apart from having a bright academic career, she has a few publications to her name which are published in National and International journals. Her interest also lies in attending and participating in International Conferences and Seminars and contributing to the field of research.
Along with being an assistant professor, she has been a host for a number of National and International events, hosted a few radio programs and has video recorded a number of lectures for the online courses. She has also been an avid trainer and has conducted soft skills/ English training for Ex-Army personnel, corporate managers, probationary officers and technical as well as non- technical staff from the industry.
|Ph.D||Himachal Pradesh University 2014|
|Masters||Panjab University 2007|
|Bachelors||St, Bede’s college Shimla 2005|
|Other Degree||M.Phil Himachal Pradesh University 2009|
- Communication Skills
- Business Communication
- Cross cultural Communication
- Corporate Communication
- English Literature
- Cinematic Studies
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Amity University Noida , from June 2008 till November 2016
Achievements and Awards
- University Rank Holder (2 nd ) in MA English First Year 2005-06
- University Rank Holder (1 st ) in English Hons, H.P.U. 2002-03
- University Rank Holder (3 rd ) in English Hons, H.P.U. 2003-04
- University Rank Holder (4 th Overall) in English Hons, H.P.U 2002-05
Seminars and Conferences
- 26 th Oct to 27 th Oct 2015, International Conference on “Work, Stress and Health: Recent Perceptions, Future Trends”
- 14 th November 2014, presented a paper in an International conference on the role of ICT in education entitled : “Shakti the Rising”
- 17 th October 2013 Presented a paper on “Women Empowerment” in a seminar on Women Empowerment, Mal Nutrition and Self Defence organized by the Lioness Club Delhi.
- 22 nd August 2013 Presented a paper entitled “The Anguished voice of the Shakti” in An International Conference on “Women Empowerment” in St Bede’s College Shimla.
- 5 th October2012 Presented a paper on “Globalization and culture” in an International Conference on “Economic, Social and Environmental Challenges Of Globalization”
- 22 nd Sept 2011 Presented a paper entitled “The Existence of the Non Existent” in an International Conference on Subalterns in Shakespeare
- June 2013- Developed course content for Amity University Online course . ( Beginner’s course in English language)
- Event Show 2008 – Organized and anchored the event for three days.
- Hosted a number of shows for Amity Radio 107.3 F.M.
- Developed content and delivered it through recording online lectures for Amity Distance Education.
- Was the chief editor of the Souvenir entitled “Abhyudaya” for AYF 2016
- Editor of the e-Newsletter of Amity University entitled “Amicomm” 2016
- Hosted a number of National and International events
Work in Progress
Currently Working on the translation of a book entitled “Din Gulab Hone Do” Working on a research paper dealing with “Communication barriers within the Indian Industry”