Name : Eugene A Reuben
Designation :Assistant Professor IT- BIMTECH
Assistant Professor-IT, PGDM Course Co-ordinator, Web Administrator.
Successfully developing course materials and teaching IT related curriculum with specialization in SAP/ERP and Collaboration Technologies since last 4 years.
Earlier associations include leading National and International organisations in various capacities.
- Over 18 years of rich experience in the field of IT, Marketing and Project management.
- Strong Technical/Operational know-how in various fields.
- Successfully delivered Projects in India and abroad.
- Proven expertise within the IT sector and E-Learning Management System (ELMS).
- Proficiency in Technical skills and Training approaches.
- Strong Public Relations and communications.
- Providing trainings in various fields related to IT and Management.
- Providing implementation and post implementation support and strategy on various projects.
- Training students in SAP/ERP courses.
- Over 700 hours of training provided to students within and outside the Institute.
- Successfully delivered 4 online projects for the Institute in less then 1 year.
Faculty, Course Coordinator PGDM
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelors Degree in Humanities
- SAP Certification BByD (BDCN -29814797 – 000052)
- MS Exchange 5.5 Fundamentals
- Customized LAN/Wan Technology
- SCM Certification ISCEA( International Supply Chain Education Alliance )
- ADWET (Advance Diploma in Web and e-Commerce Technology)
- Network security, administration and e-commerce.
- MICROUNIV certified training in Lotus Notes Fundamentals
Researched on Subjects
“The Impact of Information Technology in Primary and Secondary Education.”
Currently working on.
“Is Social Media eating into your time.”