|Name : Gaurav Tripathi
Designation: Assistant Professor
|Ph.D. (Pursuing)||University of Mysore|
|Masters||PGDBA, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow|
|Bachelors||B.Sc., University of Lucknow|
|Any Other Degree||UGC NET|
- Service Quality
- Online Adoption
- Hospitality and Tourism Services
- Tripathi, G. and Dave, K. (2014) ‘Exploration of Service Quality Factors in Restaurant Industry: A Study of Selected Restaurants in New Delhi Region’, Journal of Services Research, 14:1, pp. 9-26.
- Tripathi, G. and Dave, K. (2013) ‘Store Format Choice and Relationship Quality in Apparel Retail: A Study of Young and Early-Middle Aged Shoppers in New Delhi Region’, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier Publications, 20:5, pp. 479-487.
- Mullick, N.H. and Tripathi, G. (2013) ‘FIAT: a good product with a wrong strategy’, Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies, 3:1, pp. 1-6
- Munjal, S. and Tripathi, G. (2012) ‘Heritage Tourism Management: Service enhancement and sustainability’, Context, 9:2, pp. 41-52.
- Tripathi,G. and Durgamohan, M. (2012) ‘Uncertainties in Business Environment – political exigencies versus economic realities: the saga of Zimbabwe Iron & Steel Company (ZISCO)’, Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies, 2:8, pp. 1-6.
- Choudhary, H. and Tripathi, G. (2012) ‘An Analysis of Inventory Turnover in Indian Retail Industry and Its Impact on Financial Performance’, Journal of Services Research, 12:1, pp.43-64.
- Agrawal, M., Choudhary, H. and Tripathi, G. (2010) ‘Enhancing Buddhist tourism in India: an exploratory study’, Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 2:5, pp. 477-493.
- Tripathi, G., Choudhary, H. and Agrawal,M. (2010) ‘What do the tourists want? The case of the Golden Temple, Amritsar’, Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 2:5, pp.494-506.
- Institute for International Management and Technology – Oxford Brookes University (UK), Gurgaon
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management and Technology, Bareilly
- Received the best research paper award for the paper titled “Price Sensitivity and Consumption Choices in the Indian Retail Environment” at the All India Management Association’s (AIMA) First National Conference on Research Paper Presentation: Designing and Implementing Marketing Strategies May 22nd 2007, New Delhi, India.