|Ph.D.||Business Management,Agra University,1984|
- Rural & Social Marketing
- CSR & Sustainability
- Leadership & Governance in Higher Education
- More than 30 research papers, articles and reports published in national journals and magazines
- Transforming Indian Higher Education, Bloomsbury, 2015
- Dynamics of Underdevelopment of Uttar Pradesh, Bloomsbury, 2012
- WTO, Intellectual Property Rights and Branding, Har Anand, 2007
- Indian Insurance Report, Allied Publishers, 2003
- Multinational, Drugs Industry & Social Responsibility, Commonwealth Publication, 1990
- Director, Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, 1999-till date
- Director, All India Council for Technical Education (MHRD), 1998-1999
- Deputy Director, All India Council for Technical Education (MHRD), 1995-1998
- Reader, RBS College, Agra University, Agra, 1977-1995
- Lecturer, Sahu Jain College, Bijnore, 1976
Other Professional Experience
- Member, Board of Governors, Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior (under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Member, Board of Governors, National HRD Network
- Initiated Vision building for the Birla Institute of Management Technology in 2001, 2006 and 2011.
- Set up two state-of-the-art residential campuses of BIMTECH at Greater Noida (2004) and Bhubaneswar (2013).
- Trustee and Alternate President of the Education Promotion Society for India (EPSI), a national network of private sector education institutions established in 2005 with a vision similar to NASSCOM.
- Founder President, Alumni Association of Agra University (AAAU), a global alumni network of the erstwhile Agra University (currently known as Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra).
Founder President, Ranganathan Society for Social Welfare & Library Development, an NGO run by BIMTECH.
Meetings of the Parliamentary Standing Committee (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) Attended :-
|S.No.||Date of Meeting||Topic|
|1||27.06.2005||Various Aspects of Problems and Challenges before Higher Education in emerging scenario.|
|2||21.12.2010||Examination of “Prohibition of Unfair Practices in Technical Educational Institutions, Medical Educational Institutions and Universities Bill, 2010”|
|3||15.02.2011||Examination of “The Foreign Educational Institutions (Regulation of Entry & Operations) Bill, 2010”|
|4||28.06.2011||Examination of “National Accreditation Regulatory Authority for Higher Education Institutions Bill, 2010”|
|5||13.01.2012||Examination of ‘The National Academic Depository Bill, 2011’|
|6||15.06.2012||Examination of “Higher Education and Research Bill, 2011”|
|7||03.01.2013||Examination of “Examination of the Universities for Research and Innovation Bill, 2012”|
|8||18.11.2013||Examination of “The Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill, 2013”|
|9||22.06.2015||Points relating to the issues and challenges before education sector in India|
- Chaired more than 25 National and International Conferences as theme speaker in India and abroad.
- Presented Papers in National and International conferences in India.
- Often quoted by print and electronic media on socio-economic issues particularly on education.
- Interviewed by national and local magazines and newspapers on various issues Indian Education and Economy