|Ph.D.||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi|
|M.Tech||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi|
|B.Tech||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar|
Sustainable business operations, optimization, mathematical modelling, disaster relief operations and procurement management
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2017). ‘Heuristic Modeling for Sustainable Procurement and Logistics in a Supply Chain Using Big Data’, Computers and Operations Research (Published online).
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2017). ‘Flexible Dynamic Sustainable Procurement Model’ Annals of Operations Research (Published online).
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2017). ‘Modeling Low Carbon Procurement and Logistics in Supply Chain: A Key towards Sustainable Production’, Sustainable Production and Consumption (Published online)
- Trivedi, A., Chauhan, A., Singh, S.P., and Kaur, H., (2017) ‘A multi-objective integer linear program to integrate supplier selection and order allocation with market demand in a supply chain’, International Journal of Procurement Management 10 (3), 335-359
- Kaur, H., and Singh ,S.P. (2016). ‘Sustainable Procurement and Logistics for Disaster Resilient Supply Chain’ Annals of Operations Research (Published online).
- Kaur, H., Singh, S.P. and Glardon, R. (2016) ‘An Integer Linear Program for Integrated Supplier Selection: A Sustainable Flexible Framework’, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 17(2), 113-134.
- Kothyari, A., Singh, S.P., and Kaur H. (2016) ‘Fuzzy Modelling for Low-Carbon Dynamic Procurement Problem’ International Journal of Fuzzy Systems (Published online)
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2016). ‘Modeling Sustainable Procurement Problem: A Goal Based Approach’ International Journal of Operational Research (In Press).
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2016). ‘Goal Based approach for Environmentally Sustainable Stochastic Procurement Problem’ International Journal of Services and Operations Management (In Press).
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2016). ‘Modelling flexible procurement problem’, Managing Flexibility: People, Process, Technology and Business, Springer, 147-170.
- Kaur, H. and Singh, S.P., (2016), ‘Low Carbon logistics Network towards Smart Cities: A Conceptual Framework’, Advances in Smart Cities: Smarter People, Governance and solutions. Taylor and Frances, ISBN No. 978-1-4987-9570-8, 199-212.
- Kaur, H. , and Singh, S. (2017). Modelling Sustainable Procurement: A Case of Indian Manufacturing Firm (Accepted for publication as chapter).
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2013). Lot-Sizing in Various Production Scenarios and Imperfect Production Processes: A Review, Proceedings of 7th National conference INDIAcom-2013, Computing for National Development, March 7-8 (New Delhi); ISSN 0973-7529 and ISBN 978-93-80544-06-9, 343-351.
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2013). A Flexible Integrated Model for Lot-Sizing Problem Embedded with Supplier and Carrier Selection under Carbon Emission Trading, Proceedings of GLOGIFT 13, December 13 – 15, 658-665.
- Kaur, H., and Singh, S.P. (2014). Modelling A Low Carbon Procurement Problem, International Academy of Business and Economics (IABE), Verona-Italy, June 27-29.
- Kaur, H. , and Singh, S.P. (2016). Modelling Sustainable Procurement: A Case of Indian Manufacturing Firm, 10th International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies, Panipat, 18th-20th November, 2016 (Awarded for best paper).
International Research Exposure:
- EPFL Switzerland (Sept 2014-Nov 2014)
- RWTH Aachen, Germany (Sept 2011-May 2012)
- Technická univerzita v Liberci (TUL), Czech Republic (June 2009-July 2009)