|Name: K.K. Krishnan
Center: Chairperson, Centre for Corporate Relations & Professor Centre for Insurance and Risk Management
|Masters||M.A. (Economics), Banaras Hindu University, 1959|
|Any Other Degree||P.G. Diploma in Advertising & P.R, Bombay University,1983|
- Regulatory Framework of Financial Institutions
- Micro Finance & Micro Insurance
- Inclusive Growth
- Two articles in Economic Times, 2008 & 2009
- An article in Forte, 2008
- Thirteen Years
- 33 Years in Life Insurance Corporation of India as an officer; retired from the rank of Executive Director in 1995.
- Financial Literacy, Life Insurance, Micro Finance & Micro Insurance.
- Regulatory Functions in the Financial Sector
- On Financial Literacy, Life Insurance Micro Finance & Micro Insurance
- Demand and supply of Insurance Services
- Global Perspectives in Insurance