|Name: Kartik Dave
Designation: Associate Professor
|Ph.D.||M L S University,Udaipur|
|Bachelors||M L S University ,Udaipur|
|Any Other Degree||UGC(NET)|
- Marketing Management, Consumer Studies, Retail Marketing, Services Marketing, Brand Management, Marketing Research, Luxury marketing
- Store Format Choice and Relationship Quality in Apparel Retail: A Study of Young and Early-middle Aged Shoppers in New Delhi Region. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elseveir, Sciencedirect 2013
- FDI in Multi Brand Retail: An Empirical Study of Consumers in NCR Region (India), International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Inderscience Publishers, 2013
- Challenges for Entrepreneurs in Micro Enterprise Sector: A Study of Selected Clusters of Western Uttar Pradesh, India Journal for Global Business Advancement. Inderscience Publishers, 2013
- What is the Value of Luxury? A Cross-Cultural Consumer Perspective. Psychology and Marketing, December, 2012.
- Consumer Value Perception of Luxury Goods: A Cross-Cultural and Cross-Industry Comparison, Luxury Marketing, A Challenge for Theory and Practice, Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Germany, 2012.
- Luxury Buying Behaviour and the Role of Culture: An Indian Context, Luxury Marketing, A Challenge for Theory and Practice, Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Germany, 2012.
- Kesineni Tours and Travels, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2012
- Paucity of faculty: A Bottleneck in the Growth of Management Education in India, AIMS International Journal of Management, USA, September 2007.
- Presently Associate Professor, Marketing Area at BIMTECH
- Assistant Professor (Marketing and Retail Management) Centre for Retail at Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida
- Assistant Professor, Marketing Area, Pacific Institute of Management, M L S University, Udaipur from October 2004 to April 2006.
Other Professional Experience
- Worked With ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank for almost 5 years
Achievements and Awards
- Received award for Best Teacher in Retail Management by Dewang Mehta Foundation, 17th Devang Mehta Business School Award on 5th November, 2009 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. The Dewang Mehta Business Award recognises talent and leadership amongst the Business School across India. The Awards are supported by Ms. Shaila Mehta-Director, Onward Foundation for Dewang Mehta awards. The award is in recognition of leadership, development, innovation and industry interface of Business school.
- Service quality and Relationship Quality
International Conferences and visits
- Delivered a full day seminar on “Marketing in Emerging Markets like India” at XIII International Affairs Seminar 2012, invited as Key note Speaker by ETEA Loyola, Cordoba, Spain on March 14, 2012.
- Presented a research paper on “Problems and Prospects for Marketing of Rural Products: An Empirical Study of Tribal Region of Rajasthan (India)” at 2010 Oxford Business & Economics Conference (OBEC) Sponsored by Association for Business & Economics Research (ABER), International Journal of Business & Economics Oxford Journal at St. Hugh’s College, Oxford University, Oxford, UK during June 28-29, 2010.
- Invited as an expert for International Panel and Conference during International Week organized by Rouen Business School, Rouen, France for international case competition and project evaluation of their master degree program during March 23-27, 2010.
- Conferences in India:
- Presented a Research paper “Relationship Quality of Apparel Retailers in India” at Fifth Great Lakes-NASMEI Marketing Conference, organized by North American Society for Marketing Education in India, at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai (India) during December 29-30, 2011.
- Presented a Research paper “FDI in Multi Brand Retail: An Opinion Study of Consumers in NCR region” at International Marketing Conference (MARCON 2010) held at the Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata during December 27-29, 2010.
- Presented a Research paper “Relationship Marketing Strategies and Customer Perceived Service Quality in Banking Sector: A Case Study of Udaipur City” at 61st All India Commerce Conference organized at Dhanwate National College, Nagpur during December 27-29, 2008.
- Presented a Research paper “Paucity of Faculty: A bottleneck in the growth of Management Education in India” at 3rd AIMS conference organized at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, during January 01-04, 2006.
- Presented a Research paper ““Medical Tourism Industry in India: Innovations and Experiences” at 3rd National Conference- “From Home to World: Work Place for Intellectual Indians” (Challenges and Opportunities) jointly organized by MMIM, Ambala and AICTE during February 11-13, 2005.