|Name: Kishore Kumar Sinha
|Masters||P.G. Degree in Personnel Management/ Labour & Social Welfare, Patna Univ. 1968, Gold Medalist|
|Bachelors||B.A., Economics (Honours), Patna University, 1966|
- Executive President (Human resources ), NMSEZ Co Ltd, Mumbai
- December -2005 to 10th July 2008
- As Executive President (HR) of Navi Mumbai Special Economic Zone (NMSEZ), a Reliance Industries Group Company , is handling entire HR responsibilities pertaining to setting up of SEZ Company and organization building.Is responsible for formulating overall Human Resource strategy in tanden with the business strategy for the large infrastructure company right since inception.
- Also looking after as Executive President (HR), the HR functions of following companies in Infrastructure Group.
- Reliance Haryana Special Economic Zone, Gurgaon
- Urban Infrastructure Venture Fund, Mumbai
- Rewas Port, Navi Mumbai.
- Transport Infrastructure Business, Mumbai
- Created HR Policies, Systems, Processes, in all these new businesses and also worked with Young &Ernst and Young to carry out transformational exercises.
- Director (Human Resources), Reliance Energy Ltd (June 2005 – mid December – 2005)
As Director (HR) of Reliance Energy Ltd., Mumbai headed the Human Resource function for the entire Company and also looked after HR functions of Reliance Infocomm. Initiated a number of HR interventions including transformation study consequent to change of guard.
- Director (Human Resources), NTPC Ltd (Nov ’97 – May 2005)
- As a full time functional Director of the Board of Directors of the NTPC for 07 years, was overall in-charge of Human Resource function for the entire organisation, responsible for:
- Leading a team of 525 Human Resource (HR) professionals for taking care of all Human Resource aspects of approx 23,000 personnel of the organization spread at more than 85 locations all over India.
- Developing Power Professionals through a world class training institute, Power Management Institute, an ISO-9001 institute besides 12 other Employee Development Centers and 2 simulator training centers.
- Instituting mechanism of reviewing effectiveness of various HR policies and culture of the organisation through periodic studies/feedback system/interaction.
- Finalizing Long-term wage/salary settlements for all categories of employees for a period of 10 years for the first time, successfully resolving all differences/disputes with the representatives of employees.
- Spearheading Organizational transformation through a number of HR interventions including 360 degree Feedback, Mentoring, Development Centre, Long term Education Programs, Job Rotation, HR Scorecard etc with specific focus on building Competence, Commitment, Culture and Systems.
- Also, worked extensively on Organization Transformation Project with AT Kearney and Leadership Development issues with Hewitt Associates.
- Industrial Safety, Resettlement and Rehabilitation for Project Affected People.
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations.