M. S. Rawat
He is the Programme coordinator and Associate Professor of Insurance Business Management Course in BIMTECH. He posses academic and professional qualifications- M.A., LLB, PG Diploma in IR and Personnel Management, MBA(Marketing); Fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai and Diploma in Insurance from Chartered Insurance Institute, London. He has the privilege to had worked for 25 years with India’s largest non-life insurance Company- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd, heading Branches, Division and Depts. in Regional office. He had also been Insurance consultant to multinational companies for 4-5 years to guide and resolve their insurance problems (Continental Carbon, and BMW(I)Pvt. Ltd.). Insurance Business Management is a practice oriented course and his experience and qualifications enabled him to train the students to become industry fit. He also imparted knowledge of insurance to industry executives, in MDPs conducted by BIMTECH (STC, PEC, etc).
He has interest in research area as well and written papers on CRM & Mis-selling of life insurance. Trend in Multi-channel distribution strategy for insurance products.
|Any Other Degree||
- Faculty for 03 yrs. with the Regional Centre of The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., N. Delhi
- Visiting Faculty with BIT(Ranchi) Extension, Noida for 02 yrs.
- Visiting faculty with The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd. For 02 yrs.
- Associate Professor in Birla Institute of Technology, Gr. Noida since May, 2009
Other Professional Experience
- 25 yrs of Service with the New India Assurance Co. Ltd. in different capacities, like Admn. Officer, Branch Manager, Sr. Branch Manager, Divisional Manager
- Insurance Consultant with M/S. Continental Carbon India Ltd. & BMW India Pvt. Ltd.
Achievements and Awards
- Achieved the Targets assigned as Branch and Divisional Incharge with The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- Made Branches as Profit Centres while working with The New India Assurance Co. Ltd