|Name: Navin Kumar Shrivastava
Designation: Assistant Professor
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala,(University of Indore)
|Any Other Degree||UGC(NET) Qualified in “Human Resource Management/Labour Welfareand Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare”|
- Intellectual Property Rights / laws
- Laws of Torts and developing nations.
- Restructuring Higher education for catering future needs
- Innovative Training Tools and Techniques for organisational empowerment.
- Legal Aspects of International Business Transactions: From Lex Mercatoria to Multilateral Commercial Treaties, SABRE, Vol II, issue 1, Jan 2010, BMTECH.
Books and Monographs
- SSM on Business Laws
Proceedings/Souvenir of Summits/Conference:
- “Initiating Intellectual Rejuvenation: HR as A Key Driver”, Souvenir 2009Oct Souvenir,HR Summit
- “Human Resources: Leading People, Leading Organizations”, Souvenir 2009 Oct , Souvenir, HR Summit
- “Shifting Horizons: HR Professionals to Strategic Business Leaders”, Souvenir 2009, OctSouvenir,HR Summit
- “Women Leaders: The New Role Models of Success”, Souvenir 2009 Oct Souvenir, HR Summit
- “Bhumika: Changing Roles in Changing Times”, Souvenir,2009 Oct , HR Summit
- “The Rise of The Hr Professional As A Versatile Leader”, Souvenir,2009 Oct, HR Summit
- “Rejuvenating HR through Effective Performance Management Souvenir, 2008 Nov, HR Summit
- “Performance Assessment: A shift from Tangibles to Intangibles”, Souvenir, 2008, Nov ,HR Summit
- “Ensuring Peak Performance despite Global Slowdown Souvenir”, 2008 Nov Souvenir, HR Summit
- Assistant Professor, BIMTECH ,Greater Noida,India
- Sr. Lecturer AMITY University ,Noida,India
- Lecturer, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya ,University of Indore ,India
- Lecturer (Adhoc), PIPS,University of Indore ,India
Other Professional Experience
- Designed and Conducted MDP on ‘Leadership and Team Building’ for Resident Editors of Amar Ujala .
- Designed and Conducted MDP on ‘Motivation and Team Building’ for Serving postal department executives whole of Delhi circle.
- Consultant to MSM Associates Delhi for Legal Research and Development
- Consultant to VC Group, Delhi for HR profiling and Designing Selection process.
- Developed and delivered lectures on ‘Legal Aspects of Business’ for Serving employees of Xansa ,Noida
- Designed and Conducted MDP on ‘Motivation’ for Serving police personal up to the rank of sub- inspector drawn from whole of M.P
- Designed and Conducted MDP on ‘Dynamics of Individual and Interpersonal Skills’ for Trainee Company Commanders .
- Designed and Conducted MDP on ‘Senior Subordinate relationship’ for Serving police personal up to the rank of Assistant Commandant drawn from western districts of M.P.
Achievements and Awards
- Scholarships under employees ward from Coal India Limited
- Legal Apsect s of Marine Insurance in India.
- Generic versus non generic term distinguishing factors for providing IPR Protection under the Trademark law in India”.
- Current trends in Recruitment and Selection: An aspirants perspective.
- Identifying training needs and developing training modules on Team building group dynamics for service sector employees.
- New dimensions of work life balance and best practices by adopted by the industry.
Work in Progress
- Study Intellectual property Rights Laws with special refence to –“Generic vs. Non generic issues” under Trade Mark Law ,
- Explorative study on HR paradigms and innovative practices and
- Study of government policies for Development Higher education in India.
- “Mismatch between Industrial Requirement and Educational Turnover” , in 2nd Research paper contest , Delhi Management Association &Golgotia Institute of Management & Technology ,2007
- “Making Curriculum Work: Who should be responsible?” in International Conference on “Reshaping Management Education in Global Context 2004