Nimisha Singh holds a degree of Bachelor in Applied Science from Delhi University and MCA from SNDT University, Mumbai. Currently she is pursuing FPM. Prior to joining BIMTECH, she worked at TCS as Software Programmer and WSI, USA as web developer later on moving to internet marketing.
Nimisha’s teaching and research interest are in the area of Software Project Management, ERP and Cyber Security. She has published and presented papers in national and international conferences.
She has conducted training programs for information management and social media marketing. She is also the head of Centre for International Affairs looking after the collaboration and academic engagement with foreign universities. She is one of the team members working on the project UNIQUE- University Quality Exchange, a European Union funded project. She is actively taking forward BIMTECH’s internationalization strategy.
|Masters||MCA, SNDT University, Mumbai, 1997|
|Bachelors||B.Sc. Applied Electronics,Delhi University,1994|
- Technology Management
- Social media marketing
- Software project management
- Cross cultural communication
- Assistant Professor, BIMTECH
Other Professional Experience
- Head- Centre for International Affairs, Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Coordinator- faculty and student exchange, Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Software Developer, TCS, Mumbai
- Web Developer, WSI Smart Solutions, USA
- Presented paper “How Influential is Social Media Marketing: A Study of SMM Impact on purchase Decision Behaviour in India”, International Conference on Social Media Marketing 2014
- Presented paper “Pyramid: A Case Study of Cyber Risk Management in India”, ICMC 2013
- Presented paper “Desired Leadership Attributes for Distributed Self Organized Scrum Teams”, International Human Resource Management Conference, 2012, MDI Gurgaon
- Presented paper “Strategies of social software in project knowledge management” in 4th International conference on Data Management 2011 at IMT Ghaziabad
Singh N (2016), “Cloud Crime and Fraud: A Study of Challenges for Cloud Security and Forensic”, Combating Security Breaches and Criminal Activity in the Digital Sphere, IGI Global Publication, ISBN 9781522501930
Singh N, Pandey A, Sahay A (2015), “Appropriation of Technology: Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited”, https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=66908
Singh N, Rishi A (2015), “Open Source ERP- a change maker in emerging countries” , Int. J. Services Technology and Management, Vol. 21, Nos. 1/2/3
Shukla S, Singh N (2015), “Establishing Trust in Cross Cultural Context: A Case Study of Mamsys” Int. J. Human Resources Development and Management, Vol. 15, Nos. 2/3/4
Singh N, Rishi A (2015), “Pyramid: A Case Study of Cyber Security in India” South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, June 2015; vol. 4, 1: pp. 135-142.
Singh N, Rishi A (2014), “How Influential is Social Media Marketing: A Study of SMM Impact on Purchase Decision Behaviour in India”, Excel Books ISBN 978-93- 5062-539- 2