|Name :Ritu Srivastava
Designation: Assistant Professor
|Ph.D.||Thesis submitted on “A study on Mergers & Acquisitions as a Strategic Tool for Global Expansion with special reference to Indian Pharmaceutical Industry” to Dept. of Business Administration, Lucknow University in November, 2013|
|Masters||MIBM ( International Business Management), UGC -NET ( Management Studies)|
- Foreign Trade, International Expansion Strategies, Emerging Economy Enterprises
- Value creation through cross-border mergers & acquisitions by the Indian pharmaceutical firms ,Journal of Strategy & Management, Emerald Publications, Vol:7, No.1 , 2014, ISSN 1755-425X
- Short term value creation due to cross-border acquisitions by Indian pharmaceutical companies, BVIMR Management Edge, Vol. 6, No.2., July-December 2013,ISSN 0976-0431
- A study on Indian Youth for determining relationship of Brand Loyalty with Customer Perception with special reference to personal banking services, APJMIR, Sage Publications, Vol 8, No.4, December,2012, ISSN 2319510X
- Growth-Share Matrix as a Tool for Portfolio Planning: Evidence from the Indian Telecommunication Services Industry, IUP Journal of Business Strategy, June 2011.
- Structural Strategies for Global Expansion of Third World Multinational Firms, Fortune Journal of International Management Volume 5, No.1., January – June 2008, ISSN 0973-0079
- A theoretical Analysis of the Structural Strategies of Emerging Economy Multinational Enterprises, Abhigyan- Business Journal from Fore, Vol. XXVI No.3, October-December, 2008, ISSN 0970-2385
- Around ten years of teaching experience to management students in NIILM Centre for Management Studies, Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Development Studies
- Worked as Merchandiser (Hard Goods) in Kraftwares India Pvt. Ltd., Course on Port Operations organized by Port of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Training by JNPT, Mumbai
- 2nd AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium organized in IIM Ahemdabad on 5th January-7th January, 2014
- Mergers & Acquisition as Strategic tool for Corporate Growth – A case Study on the Merger of Reliance Industries Limited & Reliance Petroleum Limited in the Case study competition, BVIMR, 11th March, 2011
- Structural Strategies in the International conference, IIM Kozikhode on WTO, India & Trade Strategy, 26th & 27th December, 2008.