|MBA||Banasthali University, Rajasthan|
Manufacturing Flexibility, Manufacturing Strategy and Supply Chain Flexibility.
- Mishra, R. “Exploratory Case Studies on Configuration of Volume Flexibility in Indian Manufacturing Firms” International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management (forthcoming) B category journal in ABDC Journal Quality List, Publisher: Emerald).
- Mishra, R.(2018) “Determining Factors in the Success of Manufacturing Flexibility Adoption” Business Process Management, Vol.24, No.1 (Forthcoming)(B category journal in ABDC Journal Quality List, Publisher: Emerald).
- Mishra, R., Pundir, A.K. and Ganpathy, L (2017). “Evaluation and Prioritisation of Manufacturing Flexibility Alternatives using Integrated AHP and TOPSIS Method: Evidence from a Fashion Apparel Firm” Benchmarking: An international Journal, Vol.24, No. 5 (Forthcoming) (B category journal in ABDC Journal Quality List, Publisher:Emerald).
- Mishra, R. (2016) “A comparative evaluation of manufacturing flexibility adoption in SMEs and large firms in India” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 27, No.5 (B category journal in ABDC Journal Quality List, Publisher: Emerald).
- Mishra, R., Pundir, A.K. and Ganpathy, L. (2016).“Conceptualizing Sources, Key Concerns and Critical Factors for Manufacturing Flexibility Adoption: An Exploratory Study in Indian Manufacturing Firms” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management,, Vol.27, No.3, pp.379-407 (B category journal in ABDC Journal Quality List, Publisher: Emerald).
- Mishra, R., Pundir, A .K. and Ganpathy, L. (2014). “Assessment of manufacturing flexibility: A review of research and conceptual framework”, Management Research Review. Vol.37,No.8, pp-750-776 (C category journal in ABDC Journal Quality List, Publisher: Emerald)
- Mishra, R., Pundir, A. K., and Ganapathy, L.(2014). “Manufacturing Flexibility Research: A Review of Literature and Agenda for Future Research”, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 101-112 (Publisher: Springer)
- Pundir, A. K., Mishra, R., and Ganapathy, L. (2013). “An exploration of firm level competitiveness through choices in Manufacturing Strategy: The case of Indian four wheeler passenger vehicle companies”, EuroEconomica, Vol. 32, No.2. pp.49–6
SELECTED CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- “Application of multicriteria decision analysis for manufacturing flexibility development through entrepreneurial orientation” – paper accepted for The Twelfth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, Feb. 22nd -24th , 2017.
- “A Hybrid framework for ranking sources of manufacturing flexibility adoption”- ‘International Conference on Global Trends in Business and Sustainability Research 2016’, IIT Roorkee, Dec 2-4, 2016.
- “Measuring antecedents of manufacturing flexibility: an empirical study of Indian firms”- ‘International Conference on Global Trends in Business and Sustainability Research 2016’, IIT Roorkee, Dec 2-4, 2016.
- “Manufacturing Flexibility and Human Resource Management Practices: An Empirical Examination of Linkages” FORE International OB & HR Conference 2016 (FIOHC), Fore School of Business, New Delhi Nov 24-25, 2016.
- “Supply-demand forecasting and planning in agri-food supply chain” at SPJIMR – POMS India Chapter Conference, S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai, 29 & 30 July 2016.
- “Development and validation of a measurement instrument for studying manufacturing flexibility adoption” at XIX Annual Conference of the Society of Operations Management , IIM Calcutta, December 11 – 13, 2015 (Paper accepted but not presented)
- “Development and Validation of framework of manufacturing flexibility in Indian firms”- POMS Annual Conference, Washington DC, U.S.A, 8 – 11 May, 2015 (Paper accepted but not presented)
- “A Fuzzy AHP and TOPSIS methodology to prioritize factors influencing volume flexibility adoption” – 5th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Dubai (IEOM), UAE, 3- 5 March, 2015 (Paper accepted but not presented)
- “Achieving Output Flexibility through Integration Practices”- 8th ISDSI International Conference, Hyatt Regency, Pune, 2-5 Jan, 2015.
- “Development and Validation of Framework for Adoption of Manufacturing Flexibility in Indian firms”- Participated in Doctoral Consortium in POMS 2014 conference, held at NITIE, Mumbai 18th Dec, 2014.
- “Multi-criteria Flexibility Assessment using extent analysis method on Fuzzy AHP and QFD approach”- XVIII Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management, organised by IIT Roorkee, 12- 14 Dec, 2014.
- “Factors affecting Manufacturing Flexibility adoption”- An Indian Experience – Doctoral Research in International Context, National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management, 29 -30 August, 2014.
- “Development and validation of a measurement instrument for Driver, Sources and Outcome of Output flexibility” – 5th Operations and Supply Chain Management Conference & 7th Indian Subcontinent DSI Meeting, IMI, New Delhi, 28 -30 Dec, 2013.
- “Drivers and Sources of Manufacturing Systems Flexibility: a qualitative Study and Scale Development”- XIII Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management 2013, IIT Delhi, 13 -15 Dec, 2013.
- “Prioritizing the Success Factors in Fostering Intrapreneurship in an Organization”- Tenth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDI Ahmadabad, 20- 22 Feb, 2013.
- “Managing Manufacturing Flexibility through Management Practice”- XVI Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management, IIT Delhi and IIM Lucknow, 21- 23 Dec, 2012.
- “Assessment of Manufacturing Flexibility Requirement”- 54th National Convention of IIIE and International Conference, NIMHANS, Bangalore, 29 -31 Oct, 2012.
- “Manufacturing Flexibility and Firm Performance: A Literature Review” – Annual International Conference of GLOGIFT 2012, University of Vienna, Austria, July 30th to Aug 1st, 2012 (Paper accepted but not presented)
- “A review of relationship between Strategy, Flexibility and Performance in a Manufacturing context”- CERE conference, IIM Indore, 10 -13 May, 2012.
- “Independent Director and Corporate Governance”: Third International Conference on Corporate Governance, Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, 27-28 March, 2012.
- “Effect of Manufacturing Flexibility on Performance of Firm: A Survey”- Annual International Conference of Society of Management, IIM Calcutta, 16-18 Dec, 2011.
- “Manufacturing Flexibility with Competitive Strategy of the Organization”-Annual International Conference of Glogift 2011, IIM Kozhikode, 9-12 Dec, 2011
- “Inclusive growth through Insupreneurship – A study with reference to life insurance in India”- presented at the Ninth biannual conference at EDI, Gandhinagar, 16- 18 Feb, 2011.
- “Why we can’t Afford to Ignore History in Management Education,” Conference on Excellence in Research & Education, IIM Indore, 13-16 May 2011.
- “Moving beyond Spirituality and Exploring Religious Roots in Management Education” Eighth AIMS International Conference on Management, IIM, Ahmedabad, Jan 1st to 4th 2011.
- “Exploring the Lives of Religious Characters for Management Education” at 3rd International Conference on Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership” at organized by Gurukul Kangri Viswa Vidyalaya and IIT, Roorkee, Feb 1st -5th , 2011.
- “Strategic issues in Cross-Cultural Negotiations” International Conference on Strategy and Organization, IMT Ghaziabad, 14 -15 May, 2010.
- “Organizational Learning, Knowledge Transfer and Co-operative advantage through Strategic Alliances” National conference on Strategic Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 24- 25 June, 2010.
- “Changing Dimensions of Plagiarism in Contemporary Academics” – Pune University, Pune, March 25-26, 2011.
- “Talent Management in Times of Recession- Challenges and Opportunities”- paper presented at the National Conference (conference topic: Managing for Tomorrow –Emerging Trends, Issues and Challenges), Ahmedabad University on 23-24 January, 2010 (venue: AES –PGIBM Campus).
May 2007 to May 2011 : IIM Ahmedabad