Sangeeta A. Shukla
Sangeeta Shukla presently Associate Professor and Head of the Business Communication Area at the Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida.
She has done her Doctoral Research in English Language. She holds a Masters Degree in English as well as a Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management. She is a Thomas International certified professional and can perform Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) and Human Job Analysis (HJA).
She has more than fifteen years of academic experience and has taught Business Communication , Intercultural Communication , Managerial Communication and Leadership Communication courses. She has published several research papers and case studies in various national and international journals. Her current areas of research interest are – Business Communication, Intercultural Communication, Corporate Communication and Gender.
Sangeeta Shukla is the Editor of ‘Vrittant’, the BIMTECH Newsletter. She is also a member of the editorial team for SAGE Journal –‘South Asian Journal for Business Management Cases’.
Sangeeta has been conducting Management Development and Training Programmes for senior executives of several public and private organizations like NTPC, Powergrid, NHPC, Pearson, IFFCO, GAIL Expressions India, Goldman Sachs, to name a few.
|Ph.D.||Sant Gadge Baba University, Amravati ,Maharashtra,2014|
|Masters||Sant Gadge Baba University, Amravati ,Maharashtra,1995|
|Bachelors||B.Ed.,Kanpur University,1992,B.A,Kanpur University,1990|
|Any Other Degree||Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management ,1991|
- Business Communication
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Personal Communication Skills
- Soft Skills
- Curriculum designing and Content development
- Training for Employability
- Shukla, S and Kalia, S (2011). “Student Exchange Programs in Indian B-Schools: An Analysis of the Learning and Outcomes for Students”. International Journal of Arts and Science, ISSN: 1944-6934::4(11):305-326
- Body Language-Inside-Out ICFAI Journal of Soft Skills, Vol. III, Nos. 3 & 4, pp. 41-44, September & December 2009. Available at SSRN: tp://ssrn.com/abstract=1526514
- Title: The Right Man for the Right Job Spark – Online Refereed Journal (HR) , Jan. 2009
- Jan 2009, Spark – Online Refereed Journal (HR) – Title ‘The Rights Man for the Rights Job.’
- April 2008, The Times of India – Titile ‘The Most Difficult Interview Question.’
- Jan, 2009, MBA Review Magazine – Title ‘Reflections of a Soft Skills Trainer’.
- Jan, 2009, MBA Review Magazine – Title ‘Group Discussions- The Changing Rules’.
- Jan, 2009, The Hitvada, Nagpur- Title ‘Team Building’.
- May, 2005, The Indian Express, Pune- Soft Skills-The Magic Formula for Success’.
Paper presented at International Conferences :
- Shukla, S & Kalia, S (2011) “Student Exchange Programs In Indian B-Schools: An Analysis of the Learning and Outcomes for Students”, IJAS, Harvard University, Cambridge, USA
- UGC Sponsored International Conference on- English Language and Literature Today. Amravati, November 12 &13,2009.
Paper title: ‘Nurturing English in the Sub-Metropolises: Needs Assessment-The Need of the hour.’
- Fourth International and 40th Annual ELTAI (English Language Teachers Association of India) Conference 7 7th – 9 th August, Chennai , India .
Paper title- ‘Multiple Intelligence Theory for Managing Mixed-Ability Classes.’
- 3rd International & 39th Annual Conference on: ‘Learning to Teach: A lifelong Journey’ ELTAI (English Langyage Teacher’s Association of India) & Satyabhama University, Chennai. Feb., 2008.
Paper title: ‘Reading Comprehension Skills Of Students- A Study With Specific Reference To The Final Year Students Of Graduation Courses.’
- 3rd International Conference on: ‘Global Trends in Retailing’ Rajiv Academy for Technology & Management, Mathura. November, 2006.
Paper title: ‘Are We Ready To Serve In The Changing Retail Scenario- A Study Of The Training Needs Of The Sales Force For The New Retail Experience.’
- International Conference on: -Human Capital Formation in the 21st Century-Is a new paradigm needed?’ Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University. December, 2005.
Paper title-‘ Soft Skills-The Winning Edge’
- Adjunct Faculty-Business Communication & Soft SkillsSeptember,2008-Present Birla Institute of Management Technology Greater NOIDA
- Faculty-Soft SkillsMay, 2004 – May, 2008 ICFAI National College, Amravati, Maharashtra
- Visiting Faculty2005 College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati, Maharashtra
- Counselor2000-2004 YCMOU (Yashwantrao Chavan Open University), Amravati, Maharahtra