|Name: Shri Prakash
Designation: Professor & Dean-Ph.D
Center: Centre for Research studies
|Ph.D.||University College of Wales|
- Quantitative Techniques
- Input Output Economics
- Operational Research
- Human Resource Planning and Development
- Economics & Management of Inventories
- Consumer Behaviour
- Educational System of India – An Econometric Study, Concept, 1977. (ICSSR subsidized the publication of the book).The two alternative mathematical models of educational and manpower planning, developed in the study, have subsequently been applied to the data of Columbia & Iraq and to the data of Saugor University by three different scholars. The book had been widely reviewed and referred.
- Public Expenditure on Education-Theory, Models and Growth.NIEPA Publication. First ever book on the Theory of Expenditure on Education, based on empirical applications to data of 90 countries. It has been widely appreciated. It has propounded an empirical law of growth of relative expenditure on education in an arithmetical progression. Second Reprint.
- Cost of Education: Theoretical Explorations and Empirical Applications, Anamika Publications, New Delhi.Besides other features, the book contains an exhaustive review of literature which highlights the contribution of Marshall and Brahmananda that had been dismissed summarily by Schultz and others. The review spotlighted as many as fourteen different forms of human capital accumulation.
- Indian Economic Development, Edited, NEHU Publications, Shillong, 1984. The book has been developed as the reading material for the foundation course for under-graduate students of NEHU.
- Applications of Input Output Techniques to Trade, Growth and Prices, Edited for Input Output Research Association. The book is based on the proceedings of the 20th Anniversary Conference held in 1985, Input Output Research Association (IORA, India).
- Theory and Practice of Educational Planning, Gyan Publishers & Distributors, Delhi.
- Impact of New Economic Policy on Indian Economy, being published by ICSSR as part of Third Survey of Research in Economics.
- WTO, Intellectual Property Rights and Branding, Published by Haranand Publication Pvt. Ltd., Delhi
- Consumer Behaviour: Theory and Practice (Under preparation, agreement singed with Vikas Publications. (Manuscript submitted).
- Input Output Modelling Of Labor Productivity & Its Human Capital &Technology Components In Indian Economy, ” Bulletin of Political Economy “, Vol. 2, No. 2, 2009
- Leontief’s Input-Output Economics in Retrospect, Growth & Development, Indrajeet Singh & Anil Thakur, 2009
- Input Output Modelling of Labor Productivity & its Human Capital & Technology Components in Indian Econmomy, Growth & Development, Indrajeet Singh & Anil Thakur, 2009
- Partial Analysis of Impact of Use of Finance Option for Purchase of Durable Consumer Goods on Indian Economy: A Study in General Equilibrium Framework, Growth & Development, Indrajeet Singh and Anil Thakur, 2009
- Economic Slowdown & Its Impact On Indian Economy – A Diagnostic Analysis, UPUEA Economic Journal, April & October, Volume 2, 2 & 3, 2009
- A Study of Interrelation between London & Indian Stock Market and Impact of Global Slowdown on Indian Economy, Indian Economic Journal “The Indian Economic Association 92nd Annual Conference”, Conference Volume, Part-I, 2009
- UG 14 years
- PG 45 years
- Research 30 years
Saugor University, Aagar, Agra University, Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics, Pune, Punjabi University, Patiala and University College of Wales, Aberystwyth (U.K.).
- UNESCO, Paris & Bangkok
- World Bank
- Institute of Applied Manpower Research
- National Council of Applied Economic Research
- Tata Economic Services
- Nagaland State Planning Board
- Punjab State Planning Board.
- Membership of Professional Associations:
- Member Executive Committee: International Input Output Association
- International Society for Inventories
- Local Organizing Secretary: XI International conference on Input Output Techniques, 1995,
- Addl. Secretary, Input Output Research Association
- President: International Society for Poverty & Empowerment
- Vice President, Indian Economic Institute
- Former Vice-President: Indian Regional Science Association
- Former Vice President: North East Indian Geographical Society.
- U. P. Govt. Merit Scholarship for standing 24th in High School Examination
- U.P. Government Merit Scholarship and Government of India Bursary for standing 34th in Inter-mediate (Arts) Examination All Streams Combined
- Distinctions in English and Mathematics in above examinations
- Senior Visiting Fellowship at the UGC Centre of Advanced Research in Mathematical Economics, Poona University, Pune
- Leverhulme US-Commonwealth Senior Visiting Fellowship, U. K..
- Three Research Papers