Somonnoy Ghosh has a rich experience spanning over two decades working in the manufacturing and the education sector, in organizations such as Maruti, eGurucool, NIIT, and Career Launcher. In a recent assignment, he was the Chief Creative Officer at Aristo Learning responsible for designing and developing education products for various segments. In the education sector he has assumed multiple leadership roles both in the for-profit support sector as well as in the mainstream education sector.
He was assigned the charge of creating the blueprint for Career Launcher’s maiden business school in 2007. He started and managed the affairs of the business school as Director, Development and since then, has been deeply involved with various aspects of management education – teaching, curricula and structure, pedagogy, and research.
As for teaching, his interest lies in the area of Operations and Supply Chain management. He has been a visiting faculty at IMI Delhi, IMT Dubai, and IIM Lucknow.
Somonnoy is an alumnus of IIT Kanpur and IIM Lucknow.
|Ph.D.||Pursuing FPM from IMI Delhi|
|Bachelors||B.Tech. from IIT Kanpur|
- Organizational culture
- Family-like organizations
- Business process oriented organization design
- Contributed to programme design of the PGP at IWSB
- Have taught Operations and Supply Chain courses at IMI, IIM Lucknow
Other Professional Experience
- Worked with Maruti for about 7 years
- Worked at eGurucool and NIIT for 5 years
- Worked at Career Launcher for 5 years