An MBA from IIM-Lucknow, Sunil’s passions are Innovation, Creativity and Strategy. He has over 26 years of rich experience across functions and sectors. He has worked/consulted with leading organizations in India and the Middle East such as EXIM Bank of India, World Bank, ITC Ltd., LMW,
Sunil has been a keynote speaker at a NHRDN summit with ‘Building Diversity – Driving Innovation’ as the theme, and a faculty and mentor for the Goldman Sachs ’10,000 Women Entrepreneurs Program’. He has trained in Strategy, Innovation and Design Thinking with leading organisations in the world and conducts workshops with leading companies in India.
|Ph.D.||Pursuing at IMI, New Delhi (approved research centre of GGSIP University, New Delhi)|
|Masters||Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, 1988|
|Bachelors||Economics (Honours), Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1985|
- Internationalization of firms from emerging economies
- Full time for 1.5 years with IWSB as Professor of Strategy & International Business for the post graduate program in management (PGPM)
- Visiting faculty at IIM Lucknow for International Marketing
- Guest lectures at IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus) and MDI Gurgaon
Other Professional Experience
He has played two entrepreneurial roles; first, as the co-founder of Interstrat Export Consultants, a Mumbai based boutique strategy consulting firm that continues to service clients both in India and overseas; and the second, at Cinevistaas Ltd., in its transition from a partnership firm to a listed company, with the distinction of issuing the most successful IPO in the Indian media and entertainment sector, ever.
Achievements and Awards
- Trained extensively with Arthur D. Little in International Business Strategy at Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA).
- Trained extensively with Kaplan and Norton’s Balanced Scorecard Collaborative in Building Strategy Focused Organizations
- Awarded the Case Workshop certificate by the European Case Clearing House (ECCH)
- Awarded the National Talent Search Examination Scholarship by NCERT