Who should attend
- Faculty at undergraduate and/or postgraduate levels
- Research scholars pursuing doctoral programs
- Students pursuing postgraduate programs in management, provided one of the authors is their teacher and teacher also registers as a delegate and is present at the conference
- Associations, NGOs, NPOs, business houses
- Civil servants
- Researchers/scientists engaged in research institutions
- Self employed professionals
- Social activists
- Virtual or in-absentia submissions or non-presented cases will not be considered for publication and/or award.
Eligibility for the Case Submission
- Only original, unpublished cases preferably related to real life events and situations are solicited by the conference. All cases will undergo blind peer review process.
- The case should bear a clear focus on management issues and be built up generally as per Guidelines for the authors
- Case Lead (summary) should not exceed 150 words.
- Full case should be no shorter than 1,000 and no longer than 7,000 words. Normal length is around 5000 words. It should be typed in A4 page setup with headings and text in Times New Roman 14 and 12 point type respectively.
- At least one of the authors must have registered for inclusion of the case in the conference .
- Virtual or in-absentia submissions or non-presented cases will not be considered for publication.
- Both the Case Abstract and the full Case should be submitted only on electronic mail in word file to ICMC@bimtech.ac.in