In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TED Talks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, TEDxBIMTECH is one of them, where x = independently organized TED event.
TEDxBIMTECH aims at positioning BIMTECH as a center for sustainable development of existing ideas and incubation of creative new ideas. It would extend the impact of these ideas to the ecosystem of Greater Noida of which BIMTECH, Greater Noida is an integral part. In Doing so, we wish to bring together the unsung heroes of our locality and those who we believe have the potential to create a positive change in our society.
The theme decided for this year is ‘Rest of the Iceberg”, it is not only about identifying the problem but also analyzing it deeply. It is not possible for everyone to see what no one else can see. Not everyone can see the rest of the iceberg, the part of the iceberg which is inexistent to the world. But it is their eyes which saw the unexpected, who said the unstated that made the difference. It is those people who made you go, “Why did this never occur to me?”
This year TEDxBIMTECH will be held on 5th August,2017, with a large number of insightful speakers lined up for you. The speaker line up consists of:
- Meher Moos, the first Indian women to go to Antarctica, who has travelled to 180 countries in 50 years.
- Saurav Kocchar, an ex Mckinsey and Co. employee, who turned around the fate of Foodpanda.
- Jeevenshu Alhuwalia, a well-known stand-up comedian, who has been referred to as the ‘Salman Khan of the fat world.”
- RJ Divya Vasudeva, one of the most famous RJs in India.
- Sankalp Kohli, an inspiring storyteller, motivational speaker and corporate trainer
- Revant Himatsingka, a bestselling author, who has achieved success at a very small age.
- Sukant Khurana, a neuroscientist, who explains things with art.
- Prakash Amte, a well-known social activist, savior of animals and a ray of hope for many Maharashtrian tribesmen.
So what are you waiting for hurry up grab your tickets right now, don’t miss out of this wonderful opportunity.