Industry- Academia Council Meeting-2017
Centre for Business Management conducted its Annual Industry –Academia Council meet on 22 April 2017 as part of annual course curriculum review.The exercise is done on a regular basis to ensure a robust industry oriented course offering across all programs incorporating latest industry needs and trends. 20 Industry Stalwarts attended the meet at BIMTECH campus.
LIST OF INDUSTRY –ACADEMIA COUNCIL MEMBERS (EXTERNAL) OF CENTRE FOR BUSINESS MANGEMENT OF BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (2017)
1. Mr. Alok Gupta, Chairman & MD, Pyramid Cyber Security & Forensic (P) Limited.
2. Mr. Ajith Jha, Director, Corporate Affairs & Communications, SAB Miller India.
3. Mr.Ajay Narula, Coo, IL&FS Energy Development Company Ltd.
4. Mr.A J Philip, Secretary and Chief Executive, Deepalaya-NGO.
5. Mr. Amit Gupta, Specialist and Strategic Marketing Manager, ERON.
6. Mr. Deepak Bharahara, CHRO, Lanco Infratrech Ltd.
7. Mr. Himanshu Agarwal, Vice -President & Global CFO, Huhtamaki
8. Mr. M.R. Sundaresan, Director – Global Procurement – System Integration, Cognizant Infrastructure Services.
9. Mr. Mukesh Mohan Gupta, President & Member on Ministry of Finance/ Government of India, Chamber of India Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.
10. Ms. Mamta Saikia, Chief Operating Officer, Bharti Foundation.
11. Mr. Navneet Trikha, General Manager HR, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
12. Ms. Padmaja Ruparel, President, Indian Angel Network.
13. Ms.Pallavi Sen, Head SRO and Compliance Officer with Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN),RBI.
14. Ms.Preeti Verma, Head,Coaching Practice,Inspire
15. Mr.Sameer Kundu, Head Global Business Development, Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
16. Dr. Sunil Kumar Agarwal, Dy. Director, National Security Council Secretariat, Govt. of India.
17. Mr. Sandeep Tyagi, Director HR, Samsung India.
18. Ms. Surbhee Singh,Head-Client Engagement, Inspire
19. Mr. V.Sridhar. Sr.Vice President & (Manufacturing), Honda Motor Cycle & Scooter Pvt. Ltd.
20. Mr. Vivek Prakash, AVP-CSR at Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
Industry- Academia Council Meeting-2016
Centre for Business Management conducted its Annual Industry –Academia meet on 16 April 2016 as part of annual course curriculum review.. The exercise is done on a regular basis to ensure a robust industry oriented course offering across all programs incorporating latest industry needs and trends. 23 Industry Stalwarts was present for the meet. Details of the experts are given under:
- Alok Gupta, Chairman & MD, Pyramid Cyber Security & Forensic (P) Limited
- Mr.Anil Bhargava, Vice Chairman & Group Director Corporate Affairs, Avantha Power & Group.
- Ajit Jha, Director, Corporate Affairs & Communications, SAB Miller India.
- Arshit Pathak, Director, PCH Group of Companies.
- Mr Deepak Bharara, CHRO, Lanco Infratrech Ltd.
- Himanshu Agarwal, Vice -President & Global CFO, Huhtamaki.
- J.K. Jain, Executive Director & Chief Financial Officer, DCM Shriram Ltd.
- Lakshmanan Ravi, Adviser, GMR
- Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director, Indian Motorcycles
- Pradeep Agrawal , Chair Professor of Economics & Head, RBI Chair Unit, Institute of Economic Growth
- P. Balaji , Director-Regulatory, External Affairs and CSR, Vodafone India.
- Rakesh Bhartia, President & CEO, Indian Chemical Council.
- Mr Rajiv Srivastava , Managing Director, HP Inc. India
- Rachana Panda, Chief Communications Officer & Citizenship Leader, GE South Asia
- Sunil Pahilajani , M D & CEO, Greaves Cotton Ltd Mr.Sanjay Sharma
- Sandeep Tyagi, Director HR, Samsung India.
- Sanjay Sharma, Managing Director & India Lead for Advanced Analytics, Accenture Digital
- Sanjiva S Dubey , IT Industry Professional, Author, SSD Consulting
- Shantanu Das Gupta, Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Strategy, Asia South, Whirlpool of India
- Dr S.K Mahapatra, President Human Resource, Lalit Power Generation Company Ltd (Bajaj Group)
- Tanuj Singh, Head-Global Alliance & Marketing, Birla Soft.
- Vivek Kamra, President-India, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
- Mr V.Sridhar , Sr. Vice President and Director( Manufacturing), Honda Motor Cycle and Scooter Pvt Ltd