Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning partners with clients to create world- class leadership development solutions for managers at all levels in global organizations and governments.
Its mission is to improve the practice of management and its impact in a changing world. The company achieves its mission in three market groups: Higher Education, Harvard Business Review Group, and Corporate Learning. Through these platforms, Harvard Business Publishing is able to influence real-world change by maximizing the reach and impact of its essential offering – ideas.
- Access to world-class faculty and ideas
- Programs unique to you
- Learning integrated into work
- Clients as partners
- Solutions for time-starved leaders
- Global perspective and reach
The Case Centre has case community of over 500 member organizations. Its annually elected executive committee meets four times a year to establish policy and oversee the progress. Its US operation is overseen by a board of directors from academia and business.
Its Consists some important key features:
- Hold the world’s largest and most diverse collection of management cases, articles, book chapters and teaching materials
- Run expert-led case method workshops at locations worldwide
- Offer case writing scholarships to first-time case writers
- Hold annual awards and competitions – the case method ‘Oscars’
- Offer a global case publication and distribution service
- Provide CoursePack Creator – a one-stop study solution
- Publish a free newsletter dedicated to the case method.
How to Access: http://www.thecasecentre.org/main/
ET CASES is an initiative of the Times of India Group – India’s largest and most diversified media conglomerate. It aims at creating value for the entire management fraternity – aspiring managers, faculty from business schools and practicing managers from wide spectrum of companies and industries – through seamless collaboration and value sharing.
- Over 523 cases covering 25 subjects.
- India-centric Case Studies.
- Case Studies in numerous innovative formats.
- Each Case Study is accompanied by an elaborate Teaching Note.
- Case Studies cover numerous courses and subject categories.
- The collection also includes Case Studies from reputed Partner Institutions.
- Free Products and Classroom Classics offers support material and helps the Faculty and Participants in an enhanced classroom discussion.
How to access: http://www.etcases.com/
From the Hindu BusinessLine comes a new web portal bloncampus.com designed exclusively for B-schoolers and MBA aspirants. It will serve as a platform for interactions among students as well; they can speak with and listen to others with similar aspirations and questions. BLoC seeks to enable, educate and entertain.
- Breaking business and economy stories of the day in Newswrap.
- B-School Corner features reports on placements, recruitments, campus events and B-school fests.
- In CamBuzz, students write about their experiences in B-school, voice opinions on current events, give their take on a question posed by us and outline internship experiences.
- People@Work features stories on the world of work that new MBAs will be exposed to once they graduate.
- Entrepreneurship has stories on startups and profiles of young entrepreneurs, who can have their queries answered by a panel of venture capitalists and private equity funds.
- Case Study contests based on real strategic problems faced by firms.
How to access: www.bloncampus.com/
Thomson Reuters Eikon provides easy access to trusted news, data, and analytics, all filtered by relevance to your exact needs, and displayed in a highly visual way that’s easy to grasp and act on.
From the same intuitive desktop or mobile device, you can instantly connect to new and emerging markets, deep and varied pools of liquidity, professional networks and expert support – anywhere, anytime.
Content and features.
- Star Mine financial modeling
- Datastream macroeconomic analysis
- Access 1.7m private company profiles
- Superior emerging markets coverage
- Unbiased Reuters news and analytics
- Industry-leading fundamentals
- 40+ years’ Estimates experience
- Social Media Sentiment Monitor
ACE Equity is a desktop /IP based application which gives a comprehensive and analytical statistics for company information with user friendly navigation. The application is designed in such a manner that with minimal clicks you can achieve the desired output.
- Database of more than 30,000 Indian companies.
- Historical Financial and share price data of over 15 years.
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and cash flow are directly linked with annual report to ensure data is authentic, “as reported” by the company.
- Business activity classification for all companies based on products, segment and abstract.
- Other market data- data on IPO, Data on F&O, FLL investments and global indices etc.
- Query module- Power full query module which facilitates to short list companies.
- Excel plug in.
Click here to access:http://www.aceanalyser.com/Analyser.aspx?MenuTab=C
It is a gateway to comprehensive and authentic socio-economic information related to India. This is a mother site of 50 websites delivering socio-economic data about India and its states covering various sectors. Indiastat.com has 50 associate sites which include 19 sector specific and 31 India/State/UTs specific sites.
Click here to access: http://indiastat.com
It offers integrated access to internationally comparable statistics, full-text market reports, insightful comment from expert industry and country analysts as well as thousands of sources of further information. The database provides key business intelligence on countries, companies, markets and consumers. It covers over 350 markets and 207 countries.
How to access:http://www.portal.euromonitor.com/portal/default.aspx
- Total number of full text publications 7,064
- Total case studies 6,000
- Full text peer reviewed Periodicals & magazines 1,307
- Full text books & monographs 147
- Full text country economic reports and profiles 25
- Full text newspapers 1,250
- Full text company profiles 19,504
- Full text television & radio news transcripts 9,13,000
- Full text assignment tools on important business topics 572
- Full text SWOT analysis 3,023
Click here to access:http://search.ebscohost.com/
ProQuest creates indispensable research solutions that connect people and information. It connects people with vetted, reliable information. Key to serious research, the company has forged a 70-year reputation as a gateway to the world’s knowledge from dissertations to governmental and cultural archives to news, in all its forms. The subscription of ProQuest enables the users at Knowledge Center, BIMTECH to have access to the followings:
- 3000+ Full text titles in management
- 5500+ Periodicals
- 23000+ full text dissertations
- 6000+ case studies (500 in full text)
- 8000+ company Annual reports
- 1,75,000 EIU (Economist Intelligence Units) views wires reports from 195 countries without any embargoes
- 15,000+ SSRN (Social Science Research Network) Research papers
- 130,000 Author Profiles
- Career guides from 50+ Countries
Click here to access:http://search.proquest.com
Turnitin is an Internet-based plagiarism-detection service created by iParadigms, LLC. Typically, universities and high schools buy licenses to submit essays to the Turnitin website, which checks the documents for originality. The results can be used to detect plagiarism or can be used in formative assessment to help students learn how to avoid plagiarism and improve their writing.
- 200+ million archived student papers
- 90,000+ journals, periodicals & books
- 1+ million active instructors
- 17+ billion web pages crawled
- 10,000 educational institutions
- 20+ million licensed students
- 126 countries
How to access: Send your documents to- firstname.lastname@example.org
DELNET has been actively engaged with the compilation of various Union Catalogues of the resources available in member-libraries.It has already created the Union Catalogue of Books,Union List of Current Periodicals, Union Catalogue of Periodicals
- Union Catalogue of Books: – 1, 11, 16,937 bibliographic records (request for inter-library loan can be placed through the online system)
- Union List of Current Periodicals: -33,916 periodicals
- Union Catalogue of Periodicals: – 20,235 records
- Database of Periodical Articles: – 9,12,042 records
- CD-ROM Database: – 19,234 records.
- Union List of Video Recordings: – 5,000 records
- Union List of Sound Recordings: – 748 records.
- Database of Theses and Dissertations: – 48,621 records
- Union List of Newspapers:- 70 records and contains information about the newspapers including title, name of the editor, published from, E-mail address and also the Web address of the INTERNET edition if available on the WWW
- Database of E-books: – 1613 records
- Profile of Member-Libraries: – A directory of member-libraries is available and contains information about them.
How to access:http://delnet.nic.in
MHRD under its NMEICT has initiated the National Digital Library (NDL) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility. Filtered and federated searching is employed to facilitate focused searching so that learners can find out the right resource with least effort and in minimum time. It is being arranged to provide support for all academic levels including researchers and life-long learners, all disciplines, all popular form of access devices and differently-abled learners, to enable people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world and to facilitate researchers to perform inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.
How to access: https://ndl-test.iitkgp.ac.in/index.php