Centre for management development aims to create a training base which engages in management advocacy for general management and human resource development and aligns itself with the human resource practices, experiences with training and capability enhancement. Programs for the business houses and conglomerates, to develop professionals leading to increased output and productivity, marching towards inclusive growth. One of the prime objectives of Centre for Management Development at BIMTECH is to conduct training in various functional areas of management to provide quality inputs to national and international conglomerates, government, public and private sector organizations, donor agencies and international and national NGOs.
We understand that motivating your employees to face and accept new challenges and to flourish is indeed a Herculean task. This intensifies the need for education, training and development. Honing up the existing skills and acquiring specialized skills, is a perpetual requirement. We offer you an entire portfolio to choose from diverse training programs that will address your needs at all levels. Our customized programs can be linked with the performance assessment, providing opportunities of vertical and lateral growth for employees.
- Industry experts as faculty
- Our faculty is drawn from a diversified pool of highly experienced industry professionals and academicians. Their different background and vast experience provides valuable insights into the dynamic and challenging world of business.
- Interactive Training at corporate premises
- We go one step ahead in making you comfortable. We come and train at your premises so that you are comfortable in your own premises and the transfer of learning takes place at a faster rate. However, MDPs can also be delivered in or near the BIMTECH premises in Greater Noida, if desiredby corporate.
- Case studies, workshops and presentations
- The pedagogy of the course would facilitate the participants to learn from three equally important sources of knowledge -self learning, learning through interaction with the faculty and among the participants. It includes case-studies, role-plays, interactive classroom simulations, work-shops, group exercises and presentations.
- Outbound Training
- This is an added advantage provided in some development programs like Team Building, Leadership Development, Executive Development Programme and Foundation Course in General Management provided through experienced partners.
- Feedback analysis
- No training is complete without a feedback for both the trainer and the trainee. At the end of the training, we will give you a numerical participant’s feedback also with an in-depth analysis
Corporate houses have been in search of opportunities that will energize and prepare human resources for a better and productive future. The modern-day corporate houses are stepping forward with profitability and employee engagement as their major focus for achieving organizational growth and development. This can be achieved through intelligent maneuvering in a conditioned environment. BIMTECH, an institution known for its “Excellence with Values”, has always adhered to this philosophy since its inception. The galaxy of mentors and specialists in these areas of contemporary business development enable a high quality learning environment for budding and thriving business executives in search of excellence We during the last year 2012-13 delivered 90 MDPs to leading corporate in both private and public sector and also have developed formal and partnerships with some of the leading organizations through MoUs like SAIL, Power Grid, NTPC, NBCC, NIPM and OPJGU.
We are delighted to avail this opportunity of presenting this MDP Brochure with some very interesting and useful products as our offerings for Corporates/Businesses.
Prof. Akhil Pandey
Centre for Management Development & Consultancy