Winning Ways – Pre-Orientation Program Conducted Successfully
The Pre-Orientation Program which was held on 16-17 May, 2015 at BIMTECH campus in Greater Noida concluded successfully with a cheerful ending.
The program was liked very much by incoming students of 2015-17 batch and their parents who are applauding the unique BIMTECH initiative of engaging students almost a month prior to the actual commencement of the course for setting up the right career path to achieve career goals in various functional areas of Management.
The Inaugural Session began with ‘Knowing Your Institute and Visualizing 2017’. Dr. S P Sharma, Chief Economist, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry was the Chief Guest. During the two days students got a golden opportunity to know their program and faculty mentors better, interact with batch-mates and get a glimpse of entire campus life.
Senior Alumni present on the occasion guided the new batch of managers-in-making on how to optimize their two years stay at BIMTECH. Management games were organized to provide practical learning of working in teams. Session on Skill Development focused on Creativity & Innovation and Conflict Resolution. This session was introduced to make students understand the importance of coordination within teams under limited resources and identify creative solutions to new challenges.
After an exciting two days full of learning and fun, the program inspired students to think and act on following key takeaways.
- Define goal of your life for which you have decided to pursue career in management.
- How can you connect and leverage the network of 6000+ strong BIMTECH Alumni spread globally.
- How co-curricular activities and extra-curricular activities are helpful in making of a holistic professional.
- Do you know the core, the essence, the future perspective of the program you are admitted to? What are the differentiators of your program.
- Do you know the context and meaning of Management Education? In what ways it is different or similar to other professional and liberal arts education?
- What are pedagogies of Management Education? How to use 24*7 living experience or peer-to-peer learning during two years stay at BIMTECH?
- The biggest problems present biggest opportunities.
- Develop Exponential Thinking instead of Linear Thinking to create wealth and solve the world’s problems.
And many more……………………………………….