|Ph.D.||Business Management,Agra University,1984|
- Rural & Social Marketing
- CSR & Sustainability
- Leadership & Governance in Higher Education
- More than 30 research papers, articles and reports published in national journals and magazines
- Multinational, Drugs Industry & Social Responsibility Commonwealth Publication 1990
- Indian Insurance Report, Allied Publishers, 2003
- WTO, Intellectual Property Rights and Branding, Har Anand, 2007
- Dynamics of Underdevelopment of Uttar Pradesh, Bloomsbury 2012
- Director,Birla Institute of Management Technology Greater Noida,1999-till date
- Director,All India Council for Technical Education,1998-1999
- Deputy Director,All India Council for Technical Education,1995-1998
- Reader,RBS College,Agra University,Agra,1977-1995
- Lecturer,Sahu Jain College,Bijnore,1996-97
Other Professional Experience
- Initiated Vision building for the Birla Institute of Management Technology in 2001, 2006 and 2011.
- Set up two state-of-the-art residential Campuses at Greater Noida (2004) and Bhubaneswar (2013).
- Founder Member, Trustee and Alternate President of the Education Promotion Society for India (EPSI), a National network of Private Sector Education Institutions established in 2005 with a vision similar to NASSCOM.
- Founder President, Alumni Association of Agra University (AAAU), a global alumni network of the erstwhile Agra University.
- Founder President, Ranganathan Society for Social Welfare & Library Development, an NGO run by BIMTECH.
- Chaired more than 25 National and International Conferences as theme speaker in India and abroad.
- Presented Papers in National and International conferences in India.
- Often quoted by print and electronic media on socio-economic issues particularly on education.
- Interviewed by National and Local Magazines and New Papers on various issues on Economy of India and Education.-