Shodh Gyaan Bi-annual Periodical
Centre for Research Studies, BIMTECH
About Shodh Gyaan
Shodh Gyaan is a bi-annual management periodical published by the Centre for Research Studies, BIMTECH. It is dedicated to provide a platform to amateur and experienced researchers and industry professionals working in the field of management to share their research endeavors and ideas to the world of academics. It focuses on publishing scholarly research articles either empirical of theoretical that may influence the field of management.
Shodh Gyaan is primarily targeted to the research scholars of BIMTECH and other parts of India as well as industry professionals. Its circulation may include various business schools and universities of India offering Doctoral Program in Management Studies.
Aim and Scope
The aim of Shodh Gyaan is to create and disseminate knowledge in the global context, which is in line with the second mission of Birla Institute of Management Technology.
Since Shodh Gyaan focuses on the field of management, it accepts research papers, articles, case studies and book reviews from various disciplines of management like finance and accounting, strategic management, marketing management, human resources, organizational behavior, research methods and other related disciplines. It is published bi-annually in January and July.
- Volume 4,Issue 1, Jan 2017
- Volume 3,Issue 2, July 2016
- Volume 3,Issue 1, January 2016
- Volume 2, Issue 2, July 2015
- Volume 2 , Issue 1, January 2015
- Volume 1, Issue 1, July 2014
- Papers submitted should not be under consideration at another journals during the time of submission.
- Due recognition should be given to previous works if used by the author(s).
- Declaration of data overlap with previous studies should be noted and described in the letter to the Editor and Associate Editor.
- Files should be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
- All manuscripts must adhere to APA 6 referencing and citation style.
- Manuscripts should be typed in a 12 – point, Times New Roman font. They must be double spaced.
- Guidelines regarding length of various types of documents:
Send your articles to the email address given below